Quality in everything we do
Our high focus on quality and integrity has contributed in developing our position as a leading supplier since 1948.
Our production facilities in Norway, India and South Africa are approved according to FSSC-22000 food safety standards.
We are an approved supplier to UNICEF, Médecins Sans Frontières and the World Food Programme and are also a proud member of the UN Global Compact.
Advantages of our products
- No preparation necessary.
- High energy and nutrient density.
- Long shelf life makes it ideal for prepositioning for emergency preparedness.
- Low moisture content secures no microbial growth.
- Easy and cost effective to handle, transport, and distribute due to high weight/volume ratio.
- Can be air dropped.
The products are acceptable to all cultures and creeds in the world.