Seven OceanS® Water
Superior quality drinking water manufactured in accordance with stringent demands for hygiene and under the surveillance of the Norwegian Health Authorities. The product is internationally approved.
Seven OceanS® is the World’s leading brand for emergency food and water rations through 60 years.
- Approved by the Seafaring authorities in all the major shipping nations.
- One standard ration for all flags.
- Available from stockholders in all major ports of the world.
- Superior quality exceeding all requirements.
- Provides a balanced diet for survival at sea.
- 5,5 years shelf life unconditionally.
- Complies with SOLAS/ISO 18813:2006 and E.C. Directive 98/83.
Leading manufacturers of lifeboats and life rafts who emphasize quality, select the Seven OceanS® brand.
- Drink directly from the sachet. Save drinking water, drink maximum 0.5 L every 24 hrs.
- Each unit contains 500 ml
– 5 inner sachets of 2 x 50 ml
– 30 units/carton
– 15.00 kg net/carton
– 5,5 years shelf life exceeding SOLAS requirements.
- The flexible packets offer minimum weight and are easy to stow.
- Also usable in a frozen condition.
- Drinking water Perservative Applies to the SOLAS LSA Code Chapter IV 188.8.131.52.19 and 184.108.40.206
- Physical parameters (Typical values): pH: 5.5 – 8.5 Conductivity: < 10 mS / m Turbidity: < 1 f.t.u Colour: < 20 Appearance: Clear Taste: Normal
- Standard plate counts (20oC): < 100 / g Standard plate counts (37oC): < 10 / g Coliform count: 0 / g
- Material: Transparent foil
- Content: 50 ml water
- Material: 4-layers Alu-foil Content: 500 ml (0.5 litre) 5 inner sachets of 2 x 50 ml
- Marking: Production month and year, Lot number and expiry date
- Material: Corrugated board
- Content: 30 x 0.5 litre Weight: 16.33 kg gross, 15 kg net Volume: 0.0293 m3
- Marking: Production month and year
- Content: 36 cartons
- Weight: 588 kg gross, 540 kg net
- Volume: 1.30 m3, Shrink-wrapped
Shelf life: 5,5 years unconditionally from the date of production,
marked on the packaging.