Seven OceanS® Rations
Emergency Rations to provide a balanced diet for survival at sea. Approved world-wide for use on board lifeboats and life rafts. The high quality packaging also includes directions for use in 14 different languages. Halal Certified.
Seven OceanS® is the world´s leading brand for emergency food and water rations through 60 years.
- Approved by the Seafaring authorities in all the major shipping nations.
One standard ration for all flags.
- Available from stockholders in all major ports of the world.
- Superior quality exceeding all requirements.
- Provides a balanced diet for survival at sea.
- 5,5 years shelf life unconditionally.
- Complies with SOLAS/ISO 18813:2006 and E.C. Directive 98/83.
Leading manufacturers of lifeboats and life rafts who emphasize quality, select the Seven OceanS® brand.
- Consumed directly from the packet.
- Each unit contains 500 g
– 9 bars of 55.6 g and 250 kcal each
– 24 units/carton
– 12.00 kg net/carton
– 5,5 years shelf life exceeding SOLAS requirements.
- Vacuum packed in air- and watertight 3 layer alufoil in a strong water repellent box.
- Contains optimal ratio of balanced nutrition to volume. Halal Certified.
- Unit: 18 tablet packed in 9 bars
- Carton: 24 units of 500 g, 12 kg net / 13.44 kg gross / 0.018 m3
- Pallet: 55 cartons / 1320 units. 660 kg net / 739 kg gross / 1.24 m3 incl. pallet.
Marking: Manufacturing- and expiration date in addition to Lot number.
Shelf life is 5,5 years unconditionally from the manufacturing date.