Seven OceanS® Emergency Drinking Water
Superior quality drinking water manufactured in accordance with stringent demands for hygiene and under the surveillance of the Norwegian Health Authorities. The product is internationally approved.
Seven OceanS® is the world´s leading brand for emergency food and water rations through 60 years.
• Approved by the Seafaring authorities in all the major shipping nations.
• One standard ration for all flags.
• Available from stockholders in all major ports of the world.
• Superior quality exceeding all requirements.
• Provides a balanced diet for survival at sea.
• 5 years shelf life unconditionally.
• Complies with SOLAS/ISO 18813:2006 and E.C. Directive 98/83.
Leading manufacturers of lifeboats and life rafts who emphasize quality, select the Seven OceanS® brand.
Short product description
Drink directly from the sachet. Save drinking water, drink maximum 0.5 L every 24 hrs.
Each unit contains 500 ml
- 5 inner sachets of 2 x 50 ml
- 30 units/carton
- 15.00 kg net/carton
- 5 years shelf life exceeding SOLAS requirements.
The flexible packets offer minimum weight and are easy to stow.
Also usable in a frozen condition.
Drinking water Perservative Applies to the SOLAS LSA Code Chapter IV 126.96.36.199.19 and 188.8.131.52
Physical parameters (Typical values): pH: 5.5 – 8.5 Conductivity: < 10 mS / m Turbidity: < 1 f.t.u Colour: < 20 Appearance: Clear Taste: Normal
Standard plate counts (20oC): < 100 / g Standard plate counts (37oC): < 10 / g Coliform count: 0 / g
Material: Transparent foil
Content: 50 ml water
Material: 4-layers Alu-foil Content: 500 ml (0.5 litre) 5 inner sachets of 2 x 50 ml
Marking: Production month and year, Lot number and expiry date
Material: Corrugated board
Content: 30 x 0.5 litre Weight: 16.33 kg gross, 15 kg net Volume: 0.0293 m3
Marking: Production month and year
Content: 36 cartons
Weight: 588 kg gross, 540 kg net
Volume: 1.30 m3, Shrink-wrapped
Shelf life: Five years unconditionally from the date of production,
marked on the packaging.